Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birdy the Mighty Volume 02 Chapter 10

God help me, this week I had to proofread on my own. I don't know if this happens to any of you, but I can't proof read my own writing at all. That's why GoE always does it. But since I'm still traveling, this time it's all me. I even looked over it 3 times. I found errors every time, so I'm sure some still remain. Sorry in advance. Oh and if it all goes as planned, we'll be back on our normal schedule next week. So expect another chapter in just a few days.

Birdy the Mighty Volume 02 Chapter 10
Download:

Torrent
File Factory
Media Fire

3 comments:

Mibre said...

Good chapter, thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ! btw, the file at Mediafire returns error. I used FileFactory and it downloaded well.

:D

AnotherLurker said...

Thanks for the chapter! :)

Post a Comment