Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hey guys...

I always seem to only post when there's bad news...
Radical Dreamer was a bit optimistic...truth be told I'm already completely burned out.
This week will be late, but it's mostly done...My principal came to me today and announced that not only was I expected to play translator for some principals coming to our school from Iran tomorrow...he also had some worksheets he wanted me to translate...so...yeah...Birdy got pushed aside...
I'm trying to get it done...but it'll prolly be a day late
sorry!!
Goddessofe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you feel burn out I think you should take a break and get back to it after you feel rested. :)

Anonymous said...

You should take a break and come back when you feel up to it again. I'd rather see that then the series stop being translated at all. Sry if that makes me sound like an ass. In any case thank you for doing this translation at all.

Post a Comment